- This event has passed.
B Corp Basics – sharing strategies and removing barriers to certification
October 25, 2023 @ 11:00 amFree
Join fellow B Corps and accreditation experts Energise, Bates Wells and Happy on this free webinar, as they look back on their successes and challenges to date, and forward to new opportunities in the movement.
What to expect:
- overview of the B Movement momentum and why there is still so much untapped potential;
- explore a variety of strategies B Corps are implementing to go further with their accreditation and ensure impact;
- Q&A with law experts Bates Well addressing the legal and governance changes required in the process;
Meet the hosts:
– Louise Harman, Partner at award-winning, purpose-driven law firm Bates Wells;
Louise is a member of the B Lab board, expert in B Corp governance requirements, and impact lawyer helping clients committed to positive social and environmental change
– Henry Stewart, Founder and Chief Happiness Officer of London-based learning provider Happy Ltd.;
Happy was rated one of the top 20 workplaces in the UK for 5 successive years and now helps other organisations create happy workplaces. Henry was listed in the Guru Radar of the Thinkers 50 list of the most influential business thinkers in the world (“He is one of the thinkers who we believe will shape the future of business”) and his book, The Happy Manifesto, was short-listed for Business Book of The Year.
– Vibhati Bhatia, Managing Consultant of the Social Sustainability solutions team at Energise;
With vast experience in ESG strategy and a dedication to environmental and social justice campaigning, Vibhati leads sustainability consultancy Energise in developing strategic solutions for B Corp certifications, DE&I, Wellbeing, Cultural change, Human Rights, and more.
Can’t attend the live webinar, but interested in accessing support on your B Corp journey? Register anyway and we will follow up with a recording of the session.
Photo credit: Unsplash