Netwalking (Special Edition with Free Lunch!)
March 7 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Fancy a completely free green-themed friendly walk, chat and lunch?
We’re running an extra Netwalking session thanks to Future Leap member, the University of Bristol.
Whether you are an eco expert or just interested in being a bit greener, everyone is welcome.
- Want to meet others interested in or involved in sustainability?
- Missing the outdoors or looking to find new green spaces in Bristol?
- Do you want to meet others who are part of our sustainable business community?
- Want to improve your health and wellbeing?
- Fancy a chat about something fun and sustainability-themed?
- Do you have an hour to spare over lunchtime?
We have an optional theme – Our theme is around ‘risk’ and ‘vulnerability’. What do we, as individuals or as businesses, understand by these words? What challenges and solutions have you come across, or experienced?
We will meet at 12:30 and then set off for a fairly fast-paced walk arriving back at the beginning at 1:30pm. Afterwards, there’s a free sandwich lunch from 1:30 – 2:00 so we can chat through and share what we discovered on the walk.
If the weather’s not looking great, the Future Leap Network team will update a couple of days before if we need to take a rain check.
Please ensure you have appropriate footwear.
Agenda and Location:
- 12:30 – 12:40 – Meet in the main events space at Future Leap, 1-3 Gloucester Road, Bristol, BS7 8AA
- 12:40 – 1:30pm – Walk
- 1:30pm – 2pm – Share thoughts over a free lunch
We may run overtime depending on the pace of the walkers and external factors. Walks vary each month, please come prepared with outdoor clothing and the possibility of steep inclines.
We will offer safety guidance at the beginning of the event, but it is the responsibility of the attendee to look after their own health and safety.
We will share your Name, Job Title & Company with the other delegates to this event only. If you don’t want this information to be shared please let us know when you have purchased your ticket.
We take photos at our events for marketing purposes, if you don’t want your picture taken please let us know in advance.
Please let us know at least one week in advance if you require any accessibility needs.
Photo credit: Unsplash