- This event has passed.
Reconnection: The business case for nature
July 25 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm£50
Business success is intrinsically linked to the wellbeing of the natural world. For companies to thrive in the future, they’ll need to become nature-positive.
Reconnection: The business case for nature is an in-person event that aims to bring together business leaders who want to understand why business needs to invest in nature to build resilience and become future-proof.
Our immersive workshop will take place in the stunning surrounds of the Kent countryside, a short journey from Canterbury city centre.
Led by Layla and Olivia from Impact Amplified and Maria from Soleil Marketing, this taster workshop will help you understand the interconnectedness of business and our natural environment.
What you’ll learn:
- How business success is dependent on nature
- Why business as usual is no longer an option as we head towards 2030
- What a nature-positive business future looks like
- Current examples of the regenerative shift in action
- The latest trends and innovations in the field of regenerative business
- Practical frameworks for a nature-positive mindset
- Techniques to confidently communicate your sustainability journey, without greenwashing
- Where to go to learn more and continue your learning journey