- This event has passed.
The WIP Conversations: Navigating Sustainability as a Start-Up with The Now Work
October 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£15
Sustainability is increasingly business critical. But knowing how to navigate this as a start-up can be overwhelming and feel inaccessible. With so much to do, and little time or resources with which to tackle it, you often end up feeling overwhelmed and not making any changes.
In this session led by The Now Work, we will look at;
- A break down of the core principles of sustainability
- How they can be applied to businesses of any size
- The essential steps to embark on a successful sustainability journey
- When to seek support to make it happen
- How to engage experts and consultants in your business
Attendees will walk away with clarity on what sustainability is, tips on how to communicate about it, the advantages of starting a sustainability journey now as a start-up, and when to seek additional support. As well as practical tips for working with consultants and how to get the most out of a project.
- 7pm arrival
- 7.15pm Presentation from The Now Work
- 8pm Networking