- This event has passed.
Yorkshire Sustainability Week
July 3 @ 8:30 am - July 7 @ 5:00 pm£26
We are on the precipice of a green revolution. Join us or get left behind.
Yorkshire Sustainability Week is designed to strengthen, inspire and expand our sustainable business community across the region.
We believe in the power of business to drive change. From 3 – 7 July, a series of events will take place across Yorkshire to increase our knowledge on how we, as business leaders, can drive the change you need to see in the sustainability sector.
The benefits of attending Network with like-minded individuals all committed to making a difference:
- Gain insights and learn the initiatives to build a greener business.
- Grow your entrepreneurial mind to the possibilities in sustainability for your business.
- Be inspired by the trailblazers who have paved the way in sustainability.
- Tackle hard hitting home truths on why we need to act now.
- Make a pledge to do the right thing for our planet.